Search the web

Custom Search

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Gettin' nostalgic!!!

Ok.I'm done with my exams.So now I'm in the final year of engineering. Man, can't believe it!!! 3 years flew by so quickly, at the blink of an eye. It seems as if it was yesterday that I first stepped into the college, scared about being ragged but equally excited about havin' come into a new world. Though time passed quickly, these 3 years have been the most memorable years in my life. I've done everything I never dreamt I would. Now as I look back, I feel like reliving every moment of it; be it partying with my pals or being mischievous during a lecture. But hey, I have one more year. So let me save the remaining mushy stuff for the time I pass out. For now, I'll just think of new ways to have fun this year so that even this year goes down as a memorable one....

No comments: