Search the web

Custom Search

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Reminiscence...

Well...With the increase in orkutting over the past few months, I've been getting back in touch with most of my childhood pals and with that, I'm going deeper and deeper into my past, recollecting the sweet moments spent thinking about my 'crush' and the times spent with friends discussing their crushes...lol...The way we used to tease gals, the way we used to pull each other's leg, the way we used to do mischief during class, the way we used to play petty games during recess...everything is held as a clear picture in my mind. Then, about the days we used to practise for cultural events, dance especially ; we used to have a helluva fun while practising...Those were the days, seriously!!! Whenever I recollect those days, without my knowledge, a smile spreads across my lips and I find myself longing to become a kid once again...Hmmm...Then, Bryan Adams' "Summer of '69" starts playing in my head..."Those were the best days of my life."

No comments: